Ray Stevens – Obama Budget Plan
In light of the fact that so many liberals have trouble seeing the reality of their spend-happy ways, I thought it would be a good time to share this video from Ray Stevens. Some of you may have seen it before, but it’s worth watching again. Humor is sometimes the best way to highlight the idiocy that controls Washington, D.C. That it also helps relieve my blood pressure from thinking about what is happening is another plus.
For what it’s worth, I think this applies to liberals like Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi, as well as anyone who claims to be a conservative, but refuses to do what they can to rein in government spending. I hope you enjoy the song.
In Case You Missed It...
- Monday, December 9, 2013 Ray Stevens – Come To The USA
- Thursday, April 7, 2011 President Obama – Above The Budget Battle?
- Monday, February 11, 2013 Nancy Pelosi – We Don’t Have A Spending Problem
- Friday, February 15, 2013 Senator Tom Harkin – Another Democrat In Spending Denial
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011 And Now For The Good News – Deficit Declines To $1.28 Trillion
- Thursday, January 3, 2013 President Obama To Republicans – You Have Another Thing Coming!
- Sunday, December 8, 2013 Liberals Claim Obama Has Reduced National Deficit By 50%
- Monday, December 10, 2012 What Does Obama Want in Fiscal Cliff Compromise?